10.02.2011

Spring is in the Air!









I fell in love with Tory Burch's 2012 RTW and her Resort collection.  The mix of print from the fifties and forties in her RTW was amazing.  I'll always have a thing for color given that is mostly what I wear and what attracts me the most.  Black and white is fine and dandy but I will always believe that it works better with a pop of color or print.  Her previous season Resort wear was also captivating, she always seems to capture this traveling nomad kind of vibe.  I love that given that I love travel.  The kaftan style ponchos and dresses are what really get me.  Also, I am from Florida, so I have to be in love with beach cover-ups and swimsuits.  It's sort of a given, even if I am pale as a ghost with light colored eyes and red hair.  

P.S. Just look at those furry tassel bags, it's like a dog attached to handles! Why do I love that? Because I have tiny leather or cloth bags and big bags don't exist in my closet, let alone Tory Burch bags. 

(All Photos Credit to Vogue)

Love
Courtney B.

No comments:

Post a Comment