9.30.2011

Summer Gone...

So Chanel and I went to the beach right at the beginning of summer, when I was in a relationship with someone different than I am now and when I was attending New College of Florida.  It's been a while since I blogged so I figured I'd catch everyone up on my life.  Sorry if the spam of posts is a bit much, but I'd like to get back into the habit of blogging.  I've since taken a semester off, focused on my small retail job and my art in order to try and get into Ringling College of Art & Design.  I also have a new boyfriend whom I love spending time with and I still see Chanel very often.


Our favorite beach magazines and of course starbucks. ;]


My Kate Spade iphone 4 case, and my No. 6 for Baggu bag.











(Chanel wore: a Norma Kamali for Walmart bathing suit, a pair of aviators. I wore: a Maaji two-piece, a pair of john lennon glasses, and my sunhat)

Love, Courtney B.


No comments:

Post a Comment